Extensively used in sectors such as healthcare, emergency response, radiography and the nuclear industry, Dose Rate Meter DSM-5R is a compact hand held device that provides precise dose and dose rate measurements. The device has a rugged build and has a large back-lit display that can be read with ease. Furthermore, the meter can be connected with PC’s to create data logs. The device can store up to a maximum of 1000 readings. It can be set to display either bars or numeric values and the audio-visual alarms can be programmed. Equipped with a GM tube that is halogen-quenched, the device is shock proof and capable of detecting gamma radiation.
- The device provides accurate measurements and has a rugged build.
- The LCD display can be read easily even under direct sunlight.
- Alarm settings can be re-programmed.
- The prices at which the product is offer is among the lowest in the market.
Specifications of DSM 5R Dose Rate Survey Meter :-
- Sensor : External, shock-proof, halogen quenched GM tube
- Radiation Detected : X-Ray, Gamma
- Energy Detection Range : 50KeV to 2MeV
- Minimum Radiation Detection : 0.1mR/hr
- Maximum Radiation Detection : 5R/h
- Measurement Units : Roentgen or Sievert
- Display : High resolution graphic LCD with white back light
- Display Resolution : 0.1mR or 1mSv
- Connectivity : USB 2.0 compliant
- Power Requirement : 4 nos AAA Size Alkaline Cells
- Operating Temperature : -10 dec to 50 deg C
- Weight : 220 gms
- Dimension : 80mm X 125mm X 36mm
- Small, Rugged and Light weight Handheld Design
- Dose & Dose Rate Measurements
- PC interface for data logging & reporting
- Two Programmable Audio & Visual Alarms
- Choice of Bar Scale or Numeric Value Display
- Large Display With Backlight