The quality assured Mini Bench Unit for Inspection of Small Components is compact in size which makes it the number one choice for batch inspections. The unit is equipped with a fixed headstock that is backed with a rail mounted, a non-automatic tail stock is also an essential component of its structure. The Mini Bench Unit for Inspection of Small Components is capable of inspecting components having length up to 1000 mm and weight 30 kg. Along with numerous other additional accessories are offered along with the our highly durable unit to simplify the testing procedures more for our clients.
The unit functions with the properties of two axis magnetization.
It is capable of tolerating up to 2000 Ampere HWDC/AC Current.
Owing to its technically advanced mechanism it provides accurate results
Functions efficiently for a long period without any failure.
Mini Bench Unit for Inspection of Small Components :
- Suitable for inspecting small components.
- Economically priced, compact unit, ideal for batch inspection.
- Two axis magnetization.
- 2000 Amps AC/HWDC Current.
- Fixed headstock with rail mounted, hand operated tail stock.
- Accepts components of maximum 1000 mm length and 30kg weight.
- A range of optional accessories available to extended versatility of equipments.