- 9000.00 - 18000.00 INR
- For Medical
- 220 Volt (v)
- 1.8 Kilograms (kg)
Ultrasonic thickness gauge, popularly also known as , can be used for non destructive testing procedures related to thickness measurement of both metallic and non-metallic materials. D Meter we offer performs non destructive tests economically and is designed in a rugged manner. Working on advanced micro controller based principle, the device is suitable for use in applications where instant thickness measurements are required in materials like steel (stainless steel, mild steel, cast steel), cast iron, brass, tin, aluminium, copper, lead, etc. The device being portable is extremely convenient to use and can be carried along to any place like off sites, workshops, etc.
- Can be availed in multiple sizes, shapes and frequencies
- Extremely user friendly in operation
- Can be used in a range of materials like metals, plastic, glass, ceramics, composites, etc.
- Accurate measurements can be done in an economical manner
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 15-20 Per Month
- 4-8 Week
- All India
8, 2nd Floor, Jyoti Wire House, Off Veera Desai Road, Near Kolsite, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India