- Heavy duty cycle : 2 min.On & 2 Min Off.
- AC and HWDC output
- Available in 1500 and 2000 Amps rating Models.
- Equipped with Thermal Overload relay to prevent failures of components.
- Thyristorised sleepless solid-state current control.
- Quick disconnect type of prod connections
- Rugged construction for reliable magnetic inspection.
- Compact, Lightweight and Portable.
- Can detect surface as well as sub-surface defects.
- Equipment is built standard for continuous inspection.
- Optional, Auto A.C.Demagnetisation Control.
- 150000.00 - 250000.00 INR
- 550 x 240 x 240 Millimeter (mm)
- 38-45 Kilograms (kg)
- 220 Volt (v)
- Blue and White
The EECIFLUX Portable Unit (EF- 1500 , EF 2000) is available in the market in 1500 as well as 2000 Amps rating models . To ensure the glitch free and efficient functioning of the unit's components top quality thermal overload relays are added to the offered. The compact size, lightweight and rugged construction of the unit makes it one of the most reliable magnetic inspection tools in the market. Our offered EECIFLUX Portable Unit (EF- 1500 , EF 2000) can easily detect any sort of surface and sub-surface defects. It determine accurate results with the help of its technically advanced mechanism.
- The heavy duty cycle of the units:- 2 min on as well as 2 min off.
- It is highly efficient and can function without a break.
- More HWDC & AC output per unit
- Appreciated by patrons for its strong build
Specifications of EECIFLUX Portable Unit (EF 1500 , EF 2000)
- 15-20 Per Month
- 4-8 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
EEC House, C-7, Dalia Industrial Estate, Off New Link Road, Opp. Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India