- 125000.00 - 355000.00 INR
- 24 x 25 x 51 Centimeter (cm)
- 240 Volt (v)
- 1.4 Kilograms (kg)
Material Testing is a progressive and proven technique employed for ascertaining the physical and mechanical properties of various materials and components, and Material Testing Equipment are the tools and equipment facilitating such test methods. Materials ranging from steel, composite materials to ceramics, everything can be subjected to a series of material tests using our innovative line of Material Testing Equipment. These high performance equipment gives accurate readings and can perform to perfection even under various challenges that are often encountered while testing a wide diversity of materials and components. From tensile strength, puncture strength, bend strength, peel strength to break load and crush resistance, various tests can be done using these equipment.
- Ideal for use in labs, R&D, quality control, production, etc.
- Equipment we produce can be configured for meeting different applications
- Bespoke equipment designs can be made adapting to clients’ specific needs
- Equipment are portable and can fit into any spaces
- 15-20 Per Month
- 4-8 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
EEC House, C-7, Dalia Industrial Estate, Off New Link Road, Opp. Laxmi Industrial Estate, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India