- 125000.00 - 355000.00 INR
- For Medical
- 0-60 Celsius (oC)
- 220 Volt (v)
- 1.2 Kilograms (kg)
As the name indicates, Non-Destructive Testing Equipment abbreviated as NDT Equipment are utilized for executing a range of non-destructive tests on various materials. Such NDT tests are conducted in a manner that does not impair the future utility of the tested material or object. Thus, using our range of innovative NDT Equipment, various materials can be thoroughly evaluated without subjecting these materials to deconstruction or damage for the testing purpose. Today, the complete suite of NDT products we put on sale is large and varied, encompassing different types of ultrasonic thickness gauges, eddy current products, and many others.
- Light weight and portable NDT equipment for testing concrete, metal, asphalt, paper, etc.
- Accurate testing of the integrity of various materials and components
- Evaluations may range from ultrasonic flaw detection, thickness measurement, hardness testing, composite inspection to corrosion mapping, among others
- The most appropriate NDT solutions can also be designed as per request
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 15-20 Per Month
- 4-8 Week
- All India
8, 2nd Floor, Jyoti Wire House, Off Veera Desai Road, Near Kolsite, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India