- 355000.00 - 385000.00 INR
- 850 Kilograms (kg)
- White and Blue
- 220-380 Volt (v)
- 2000 Ampere (amp)
The Vertical Bench Unit is used by our clients for conducting inspections on aeronautical heavy duty circular components. It is suitable for testing a variety of discs, flange rings, bevel gears and hubs in an efficient manner. Circular, longitudinal as well as radial magnetizing properties are incorporated in our units to ensure a flawless testing procedure for our clients. The quality rotatory turn table equipped in our offered Vertical Bench Unit simplifies the inspection tedious inspection process for our clients. The offered is designed and developed in a variety of specifications and can also be customized as per the diverse requirements of our patrons.
- Non contact magnetization process is implemented in our unit to test the small components.
- It can render an exceptional output of 5000 Amps AC and 8000 Amps FWDC.
- It can test components having a diameter up to 1000 mm and weight of approximately 100 Kg.
- For the strong electrical contact, our offered unit is equipped with center conductors along with pneumatic clamping.
- 15-20 Per Month
- 4-8 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
8, 2nd Floor, Jyoti Wire House, Off Veera Desai Road, Near Kolsite, Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400053, India